Little Wonder introduces two new high-horsepower Shredding TruckLoaders
SOUTHAMPTON, PA (July 2004) Schiller-Pfeiffer, Inc., manufacturer of Little Wonder and Mantis Landscaping & Gardening Power Equipment, is revin’ up fall clean-up with two new Shredding TruckLoaders. The new 22 HP & 27 HP Shredding TruckLoaders are powered by Kohler Command Pro engines, which are known for their premium quality, efficient power and durability.
The addition of the 22 & 27 horsepower models will enhance Little Wonder’s impressive new Debris Management System, which consists of four models of High-Output Blowers, two models of SHO Blowers, a High-Performance Vacuum, and now three models of Shredding TruckLoaders.
The complete Little Wonder Debris Management System will make its debut at the Louisville Expo (booth #4600) and will be available in over 3,000 Little Wonder & Mantis dealers nationwide in time for fall.
All Little Wonder Shredding TruckLoaders Feature:
- Rugged, heavy gauge, steel construction
- Advanced impeller and all-steel housing design, offer high flow rate and low noise level
- Exclusive Talon™ shredding ring, five steel rotating blades offer exceptional reduction ratio
- Replaceable housing liners
- Easy access to the engine
- User friendly, flush to the ground, intake nozzle design
- Easy to connect hose, only 2 knobs to adjust
- All units come with a standard skid mount (additional mounting options are available)
- One-Year Commercial/Consumer Warranty