FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOB-CAT, a leading brand of commercial walk-behind and zero-turn riding mowers, introduces the new BOB-CAT CRZ, an all-new consumer zero-turn mower line that brings professional-grade power and performance to the residential zero-turn riding mower market. With models that come in 48-, 52-, and 61-inch deck sizes – all powered by rugged Kawasaki engines – and a starting price under $5,000, the new BOB-CAT CRZ zero-turn makes it affordable for do-it-yourself home landscapers to tame their terrain like the pros this mowing season.
A great cut every time. The new BOB-CAT CRZ features BOB-CAT’s all-new TufDeck™ Cutting System that features a patented double-wave baffle for maximum airflow and lift – making grass stand up and take what’s coming to it from high-lift cutting blades that spin at up to 18,000 feet per minute with a large impact-resistant discharge chute that fans clippings to eliminate clumping for a crisp clean finish on the first pass. Height adjustable anti-scalp ball rollers fluidly follow the contours of the most undulated turf. The CRZ’s wide stance and turf friendly rear drive wheels provide sure footing on hills and slopes as well.
BOB-CAT keeps you mowing. The formed and welded reinforced 10 gauge steel TufDeck is built to take whatever the ground can throw at it. And the CRZ’s open frame design allows easy access to operator controls, engine, and vital components that make regular maintenance quick and easy too.
Built for the property owner who demands professional durability and performance, the new BOB-CAT CRZ offers:
Three Zero-Turn Riding Mower Models –
48” Deck with Kawasaki FR600V 603cc Engine
52” Deck with Kawasaki FR651V 726cc Engine
61” Deck with Kawasaki FR691V 726cc Engine
- Large fuel capacity: 6 gallon, single tank
- 7 mph ground speed
A Lifetime of Durability Built In –
- BOB-CAT’s 40 year legacy in designing and building reliable heavy-duty mowers for professional landscapers shines through in the new CRZ with rugged durability built in;
– Welded and reinforced 7 gauge steel rear frame
– Welded 2.5” x 1.5” and 2” x 1.5” steel tube front frame construction
TufDeck™ Cutting System –
- 10 gauge welded and reinforced steel deck top / 7 gauge welded steel side skirt construction
- Large 20-inch drive wheels and 13” casters
- Patented double-wave baffles
- Provides maximum lift and airflow for a better cut and discharge
– Large discharge opening with impact resistant chute
- Disperses clippings over a wider area in a uniform discharge pattern for a beautiful finish
– Offset high lift heavy-duty cutter blades
- Offset to improve blade performance while protecting the blade mounting from damage or wear
- 18,000+ FPM Blade Tip Speed
– Optimized caster wheels and anti-scalp placement
- Caster Wheels and Anti-Scalps work together to glide over undulating turf to provide an even carpet-like cut
Easy to Own / Easy to Maintain
- Affordable. The new BOB-CAT CRZ starts at under $5,000 (MSRP)
- Easy access to belts, idlers, battery, engine, hydraulic tank and filters for daily inspection, cleaning and service
- Self adjusting idlers and maintenance-free idler pulleys
- Maintenance-free cutter spindles and caster wheels
- National sales and service dealer network
- Peace of mind industry best residential warranty – 3-Years / 300 Hours
Mulch Baffle Kit, Grass Catcher, ROPS, Eco Plate, and Suspension Seat Insert
To learn more about the new BOB-CAT CRZ line of zero-turn mowers or to setup a test-drive, find an authorized BOB-CAT dealer at www.bobcatturf.com or contact BOB-CAT toll-free at 866-469-1242.
Be Good At All Things. But Be Great At Three. Words we live by. BOB-CAT researchers, designers, and engineers are relentless in their quest for a better way to tame your jungle. It shows in our mowers. They cut better, for more perfectly manicured lawns. They last longer, thanks to their industrial strength components and unmatched build quality. And they’re easier to own because of their uniquely quick and accessible maintenance features. To really get into our technologies, visit www.grassneversleeps.com.
BOB-CAT Mowers are proudly made in America. To locate an authorized BOB-CAT dealer near you, visit the BOB-CAT website at www.bobcatturf.com.
BOB-CAT is a registered trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Use of the name BOB-CAT in print must be all capital letters with a hyphen between the words “BOB” and “CAT” as used within this media release.
About Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
Schiller Grounds Care creates and brings to market a broad variety of quality landscaping, gardening and turf care equipment for residential and commercial use under the brand names of BOB-CAT, Classen, Little Wonder, Mantis, Ryan and Steiner. To learn more about Schiller Grounds Care and its various brands of power equipment, visit www.schillergc.com.
Contact: Linda Beattie
Phone: 215-357-5110 x1423