Little Wonder’s Hydro Brush Cutter (BRC-26) features a rugged design that is sure to stand up to your biggest brush cutting challenge. The top-of-the-line features of the Hydro BRC-26 ultimately make the product a genuine Little Wonder. Constructed of 7- & 10-gauge welded steel with a 28-inch cutter deck that houses a reversible 26-inch cutter blade and offering height adjustments from 3.25 – 4.75-inches, the Hydro BRC-26 has the power to cut sapling growth up to two inches thick. The Hydro BRC-26 is now available in two flexible engine options; a durable Honda® GXV390 (390cc) engine and a 12.5HP Briggs & Stratton® IntekTM engine. Both units offer many impressive drive and user features that include:
- Hydro-Gear T2 Hydrostatic Transaxle: supplies infinitely variable speed up to 4.2 mph forward/2.6 mph reverse.
- Noram Mechanical Blade Clutch: provides for “clutch-less” forward, instant reverse drive propulsion and ensures constant blade engagement with a blade brake mechanism that stops the blade nearly instantaneously when disengaged for user safety.
- Solid Linkage Controls: unlike competitive units, there are no control cables to break. Solid linkage is standard. 3/8” solid rods (not wearable cables) connect operator controls to the transmission, mower deck, and park brake.
- Speed Control Dialer: allows the user to set a maximum speed by user skill set or when terrain conditions may warrant a slower operating speed. Setting a maximum speed ensures a firm grip on control handles for concise control and eliminates the risk of accidental speed fluctuation by the operator.
- Traction Tires: Honda Model features large, dual 16” flat resistant foam filled urethane tires tackle tough terrain and come standard. Briggs & Stratton model features X-Trac tires with puncture resistant 2-ply casing & aggressive tread design for excellent traction & control in any condition.
Little Wonder warrants Hydro Brush Cutters for 2-Years (Commercial/Rental) against defects (engine warranted separately by manufacturer). To learn more about Little Wonder Brush Cutters and the full line of Little Wonder products, visit the Little Wonder website at www.littlewonder.com.
About Little Wonder
Since 1922, professionals and homeowners have trusted their landscape to Little Wonder equipment. From the world’s first hedge trimmer to the revolutionary redesign of the walk-behind blower, Little Wonder has brought quality innovative products to the power equipment industry for nearly 90 years. Little Wonder offers a complete line of debris management and grounds maintenance equipment that include bed shapers, blowers, brush cutters, edgers, hedge trimmers, lawn and debris vacuums and truck loaders. Little Wonder equipment is available through over 3,500 power equipment dealerships nationwide. To learn more about Little Wonder and locate a dealer in your area, visit the Little Wonder website at www.littlewonder.com.
Little Wonder is a registered trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
About Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
Schiller Grounds Care creates and brings to market a broad variety of landscaping, gardening and turf care equipment for residential and commercial use under the brand names of BOB-CAT, Classen, Little Wonder, Mantis, Ryan and Steiner. To learn more about Schiller Grounds Care and its various brands of power equipment, visit www.schillergc.com.
Contact: Allison Toadvine
Ph: 215-357-5110 x1414