BOB-CAT Introduces XRZ Pro Zero-Turn Mower
· XRZ™ Pro is the latest edition to the BOB-CAT®, zero-turn mower line
· Professional grade mower is ideal for both lawn care operators and large-acreage homeowners
· New, innovative features offer superior value and low-maintenance ownership
Johnson Creek, Wisconsin (April 23, 2015) – BOB-CAT®, a leading manufacturer of commercial-quality turf mowers, announces the addition of the XRZ™ Pro to its line of zero-turn radius (ZTR) mowers. Specially designed to handle obstacles and diverse terrain, the mower is equipped with the BOB-CAT® TufDeck™ Pro cutting system to prevent scalping and leave lawns with a pristine, uniform appearance. Reliable HG ZT-3400 twin hydrostatic transaxles and a powerful Kawasaki® engine propel the XRZ™ Pro to an 8 mph top speed, allowing operators to cut grass more efficiently and with less machine maintenance.
“The XRZ™ Pro has all the superior features the BOB-CAT® brand has become known for — durability, quality of cut, ease of ownership — at a price point that is ideal for both contractors and homeowners who are on the hunt for professional mowing performance,” said BOB-CAT® President and COO, Pat Cappucci. The mower includes an EVC high-back bucket seat and oversize control handles to reduce rider fatigue, making the XRZ™ Pro optimal for all-day riding comfort.
The all-new XRZ™ Pro comfort and performance features include:
· TufDeck™ Pro 10-gauge, welded and reinforced steel mower deck
· Patented Double Wave™ baffle system for maximum vacuum and lift
· Powerful Kawasaki® FX691V engine
· HG ZT-3400 Twin Hydrostatic Transaxles for smooth performance and agility
· High-back EVC bucket suspension seat with armrests
· Flip-up floor plate and open frame design
· Large 22″ drive wheels
· 6-gallon fuel capacity
· 2-year/1000-Hour or 6-year/500-Hour Warranty
BOB-CAT® is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty walk-behind, stand-on and zero-turn lawnmowers and accessories built for landscape professionals and residential customers. Manufactured in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin, BOB-CAT® mowers have been proudly built by American hands for more than 60 years. To locate an authorized BOB-CAT® dealer, visit www.bobcatturf.com or call 866-469-1242.
BOB-CAT® is a registered trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Use of the name BOB-CAT® in print must be all capital letters with a hyphen between the words “BOB” and “CAT,” as used within this media release.
About Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc., designs and manufactures commercial and residential landscape, gardening and turf care equipment. Its product lineup includes zero-turn, stand-on and walk-behind mowers, multiuse tractors and attachments, sod cutters, tillers, aerators, lawn vacuums, turf overseeders, brush cutters and much more. Schiller Grounds Care products are sold under the BOB-CAT®, Classen®, Little Wonder®, Mantis®, Ryan® and Steiner® brand names.