BOB-CAT Introduces QuickCat™ 61’’
• BOB-CAT® adds a 61’’ QuickCat™ to the line of stand-on mowers
• Extended deck allows operators to finish big jobs up faster
• Features the same productivity-boosting design and performance of other QuickCat™ models
Johnson Creek, WI (May 19, 2015) – BOB-CAT®, the leading manufacturer of commercial-quality turf mowers, announces the introduction of an extended deck to the line of QuickCat™ stand-on mowers. The QuickCat™ 61” DuraDeck™ Cutting System features heavy- duty high lift offset blades, a double wave baffle, and an adjustable position front reinforcing lip for consistent, superior cutting quality. It’s a true floating deck that follows ground contours to reduce the chances of scalping and provide an outstanding quality of cut.
“With the addition of the QuickCat™ 61” deck you get all the benefits of our other stand-on mowers on a bigger scale,” says company president and COO, Pat Cappucci. “It’s the smart choice for commercial operators trying to complete jobs in the most efficient and profitable way possible.”
Other QuickCat™ comfort and performance features include:
• 8 mph mowing speed and 10.5 mph transport speed
• Optimal operator station placement for excellent stability
• Low placement of the fuel tank improves balance on uneven ground
• Extra-large drive tires for a smooth ride and excellent traction
• Large 6.5-gallon fuel tank for all-day mowing without refueling
• Compact size for nimble maneuvering in tight spaces and loading on trailers
• High ground clearance to safely climb curbs without damaging the mower or deck
For further information on QuickCat™ and other BOB-CAT® models, call BOB-CAT® Customer Service at 866469-1242 or visit www.bobcatturf.com.
BOB-CAT® is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty walk-behind, stand-on and zero-turn lawnmowers and accessories built for landscape professionals and residential customers. Manufactured in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin, BOB-CAT® mowers
have been proudly built by American hands for more than 40 years. To locate an authorized BOB-CAT® dealer, visit www.bobcatturf.com or call 866-469-1242.
About Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. designs and manufactures commercial and residential gardening and turf care equipment. Its product lineup includes zero-turn, stand-on and walk-behind mowers, multiuse tractors and attachments, sod cutters, tillers, aerators, lawn vacuums, turf overseeders, brush cutters and much more. Schiller Grounds Care products are sold under the BOB-CAT®, Classen®, Little Wonder®, Mantis®, Ryan® and Steiner® brand names.
Learn more about Schiller Grounds Care and its brands at www.schillergc.com.
Schiller Grounds Care