LANDSCAPE BUSINESS “TWENTY FOR 2018”
NEW PRODUCT AWARD WINNERS ANNOUNCED
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — June 4, 2018 — Landscape Business (formerly Landscape and Irrigation) announced its selections for the “Twenty for 2018” new product awards. The Landscape Business Twenty for 2018 new product awards recognize products for the commercial landscape and irrigation markets.*
Products were judged by the EPG Media and Specialty Information editorial staff based on innovation, marketability and application within the market.
The Twenty for 2018 award winners, in alphabetical order, are as follows:
- Billy Goat Next Gen 25-inch PLUGR aerator
- BOB-CAT XRZ Pro RS commercial zero-turn mower
- Bobcat Company E85 R-Series excavator
- Cat CUV82 and CUV102D UTVs
- Cub Cadet PRO HW Hydro Walk-behind
- Dixie Chopper Eagle HP
- Echo X Series
- Exmark Lazer Z Diesel zero-turn mower
- FX Luminaire DX lighting controller
- Greenworks Commercial GBB 700 dual battery port backpack blower
- Hunter Pro-C Hydrawise
- Husqvarna V500 Series
- Kawasaki FT730V-EFI engine
- Kohler Command PRO 999cc engine with electronic throttle body
- Mean Green Mowers ReVolt
- Scag V-Ride II
- Stihl HSA 25 battery-powered garden shears
- Toro Z Master 7500-D Series
- Vermeer SPX25 vibratory plow
- Wright Mfg. Stander X Gen 2 mower
The Twenty for 2018 winning products are profiled on Landscape-Business.com, and will be featured in the June 5 edition of the Landscape Business e-newsletter. News about the winners will also appear in the July issue of Outdoor Power Equipment magazine (sister publication to Landscape Business).
For more information about the awards program, or to nominate products for next year’s Landscape Business “Twenty for 2019” new product awards (products introduced after June 2, 2018), please contact John Kmitta, associate publisher/editor, at email@example.com.
* Manufacturers were allowed to submit more than one new product for consideration, as long as the product was introduced to the market between June 2, 2017, and June 1, 2018. The 20 winners were selected from among qualifying nominations.
Landscape Business – through the Landscape-Business.com website, Landscape Business e-newsletter and the Landscape Business Product Showcase – reaches decision makers throughout the landscape and irrigation markets — including contractors, landscape architects, professional grounds managers, and irrigation and water management companies. Landscape Business is produced by EPG Media and Specialty Information, Minneapolis, Minn. For more information, visit www.landscape-business.com.