Serrated Steel Impeller Blade Technology with up to a 5:1 reduction ratio delivers superior suction and shredding capabilities in a compact footprint. Non-stop, efficient pavement-to-turf nozzle adjustment clears leaves and debris at your pace. Packs the power, performance and capacity to get the job done. Backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Powered by a Honda® GSV190 engine
- Serrated impeller shreds debris down at up to a 5:1 ratio
- Instant nozzle height adjustment at handle provides seamless turf-to-asphalt transition for faster debris and leaf clean-up
- Throated nozzle design increases airspeed, while unique rectangular discharge chute prevents clogging of debris
- Thick gauge, all-welded steel housing with welded studs provides years of service
- 40 gallon capacity angled no-kick bag with sewn-in plastic bottom prevents wear-and-tear while in- use and when loading and unloading the vac
- Ergonomic, foam-gripped handles angle upwards to match operator hands natural position and reduce user fatigue